ZPE_Logo

Search        
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Mission Statement

Modules
· Home
· Forum
· LATEST COMMENTS
· Special Sections
· SUPPORT ZPEnergy
· Advertising
· AvantGo
· Books
· Downloads
· Events
· Feedback
· Link to us
· Private Messages
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Top 10
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 239 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Events
  • (August 7, 2024 - August 11, 2024) 2024 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference

• Hot Links
    Aetherometry

American Antigravity

Closeminded Science

EarthTech

ECW E-Cat World

Innoplaza

Integrity Research Institute

New Energy Movement

New Energy Times

Panacea-BOCAF

RexResearch

Science Hobbyist

T. Bearden Mirror Site

USPTO

Want to Know

Other Info-Sources
    NE News Sites
    AER_Network
    E-Cat World
    NexusNewsfeed ZPE
    NE Discussion Groups
    Energetic Forum
    EMediaPress
    Energy Science Forum
    Free_Energy FB Group
    The KeelyNet Blog
    OverUnity Research
    Sarfatti_Physics
    Tesla Science Foundation (FB)
    Vortex (old Interact)
    Magazine Sites
    Electrifying Times (FB)
    ExtraOrdinary Technology
    IE Magazine
    New Energy Times

Interesting Links

Click Here for the DISCLOSURE PROJECT
    SciTech Daily Review
    NEXUS Magazine

www.zpenergy.com :: View topic - Learn One Thing-The Casimir Force Is Not Insignificant
     Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Learn One Thing-The Casimir Force Is Not Insignificant

View previous topic :: View next topic  
    vlad
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Learn One Thing-The Casimir Force Is Not Insignificant Reply with quote

Submitted by Randy to the main page: When I was five years old, I had not yet learned to tie my own shoes. It is sad that my mother was not a good teacher for me. My mother was very impatient when trying to teach me something and would always just tell me how easy it was to do and talk the whole time she was tying them for me. She did not realize that I could not pay attention to what she was doing and listen to her at the same time. It probably never dawned on her that for me to learn, I had to develop a picture in my mind of what I wanted to happen, and then to manipulate the developments into a moving picture of fingers turning strands and also figure out the mechanics of a bow. For me, there was only one good way to tie a bow on my shoes, but I had to really concentrate and go into a different state of mind.

For twenty years, I have been pondering existence. I have learned so little, but I learned at age five how to tie my shoes. I also learned something else. This is when to give up and try something different. I have come to the conclusion that we have physics all wrong. Only the brightest of minds can comprehend any of it, and so physics is mostly useless. Except that it teaches us that the more complicated the theory, the more a simple mind can see that something is wrong. Why would nature have to be so complex?

It is six o'clock in the morning here in Houston, and I have been awake for hours thinking about the fate of the human race. And I have been thinking about the fate of "Planet Earth", and about inflation too.

First of all, I do believe in extra dimensions. All the crystals demonstrate the different shapes possible when at small scales, extra dimensions are folded upon each other. When dimensions of size are smaller than nine nanometers, this is the boundary of the quantum realm. Smaller than this is mostly unknown territory. A scientist must become a theorist about the goings on at this scale. Our sub-atomic theories could be completely wrong. Why couldn't nature produce logical progressively smaller versions of itself as we pass from dimension to dimension according to scale? Crystal shapes are a definite clue and could offer us a hint at the key to other dimensions.

And I do not believe that the Casimir force is insignificant at these tiny scales. In fact, nature may have only one basic force. This is an attractive-repulsive force between an analogue of artificial dielectric atoms. In essence, this would be vapor deposition of a vibrationally produced virtual state. The first of which being the two manometer hydrogen atom, the nature of which is supported by the infinitesimal vibration of space-time formerly called zero point energy.

I believe that it would make more sense to terraform Venus than it would to try to restore the Earth to glory. Every time that any kind of structure is replaced, we must first pay that same amount to tear down and discard the old structure, and this is the basic cause of economic inflation. This is as simple as two times two times two add infininitum. It would cost an infinite amount of money to restore the earth. And what would we do with the debree?

So, for twenty years, I have been writing about nanotechnology, a subject that almost nothing was known about then. Surely mainstream physicists are not going to tear down the ideas of the past and try to rebuild physics anew in an oversimplified and logical fashion based on predictions of what happens in progressively smaller dimensions. But this is exactly what I think needs to happen now if we are to build a new earth somewhere else.

We must fess up and come to terms that we might have been a little hasty in thinking that the Casimir Force is insignificant. The Casimir Force may be what binds matter together.

So, it is time to weigh the "Earth in the Balance", and weigh the cost of repair of an Old Earth, versus the cost of terrraforming other planets and moving on to the next level of civilization. We may indeed be destined to building our own galaxy some day as the galaxies are receding at an exponential rate.

And artificial atoms are now possible. They would be our building blocks for a project only possible by "Symbiotis"- micro and nano-biotics. We must send our mechanical ambassadors into space. They would be our precursors for colonization. Only the collective efforts of the human race and the might of twenty-first and twenty-second century technology can relocate us out into the solar system, and ultimately save the race from extinction.

Artificial atoms and the ability to extract water from air using a form of solar power involving quantum cavities that use superconductors, semiconductor, and magnetic cooling, make it possible to begin to manufacture food. If we can make hearts and organs using what we now know, we can manufacture fish and food. Such a manufacturing process would be a prerequisite to colonizing Mars, or even just a manned mission to Mars. We already have robotic fish based on electroactive polymers, so this is a logical extension of existing technology.

Yes manufacturing is expensive, but food, along with the cost of living are going up, and the economic system is changing. Soon, we may have no choice but to give up an old economic system for a computerized economy with automatic transfers and join the economies together.

The world is changing. To survive, we must change or become extinct. It may be that the Human Race is destined for extinction. But our prodigies can go on after us. Perhaps it is the destiny of the Human Race to live on in a smaller number as a race of artificial and eternal androids. Perhaps, this is the legacy we leave our children - the brightest will go out into space and become space children, and build a New Galaxy. Perhaps, this is our bright hope for tomorrow.

Ralph Randolph Sawyer
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zpenergy.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 10 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: