IRI - Future Energy eNews (Nov 2015)
Date: Thursday, November 26, 2015 @ 22:13:40 EST
IN THIS ISSUE:
- BAE SYSTEMS & REACTION ENGINES TO DEVELOP HYPERSONIC ENGINE
- NREL REPORTS ON SOLAR CELLS AND PHOTONICS IN ENERGY
- LIVING SUIT BREATHS WHEN EXPOSED TO SWEAT
- ULTRA-EFFICIENT LEDs PUT OUT MORE THAN WHAT THEY GET IN
- QUEST TO MAKE YOUR SHOES A POWER SOURCE
- VIABLE STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR WIND AND SOLAR
...With this edition of FE eNews, we also kick off our annual
fund-raiser for our 501(c)3 charitable organization. If anyone joins IRI
for a 2016 membership before December 10th, they will get an extra holiday gift for FREE, one this year and one next year!
This month is the centennial of Einstein's General Theory of Relativity
(GR) and IRI joins in the celebration since it helped make
gravity-manipulation and interstellar space travel conceivable. New York
Times offers a nice chart "What is Einstein's GR" and historical
article on GR and how it "changed everything." Link. I
came across a nice "Future of Energy" documentary on YouTube with three
scenarios and renewable energy solutions in 42 minutes which may be of
interest to our readers The Future of Energy .
Lastly, the latest energy/propulsion breakthrough of course is Bezos
with his Blue Origins rocket that for the first time, succeeded in going
into space this week and coming back to the same launch pad for a Landing ...
More: IRI - Future Energy eNews (Nov 2015)