IN THIS ISSUE:
1. NIKOLA TESLA REVOLUTIONIZED WORLD WITH GRID, WIRELESS
2. SUPERCAPS FOR SELF-POWERED WEARABLES
3. ENERGY HARVESTING FROM PLANTS
4. GRAVITATIONAL FIELD GENERATION: CONTENDER IN NEW PHYSICS FOR ENERGY GERNERATION
5. NEW PLASTIC SOLAR CELLS MINIMIZE LOSS OF PHOTON ENERGY
With this edition of FE eNews, we have extended our annual fund-raiser
for our 501(c)3 charitable organization with the last chance offer: If
anyone joins IRI before December 30th for a 2016 membership, they will get an extra holiday gift for FREE, one this year and one next year! Donations are also encouraged with or without membership.
Also we would like to let you know about our new, 18" x 24" educational "Patents Progress" poster (for a holiday gift for the inventor in the family). Visit www.patentsprogress.info for
the story of how it represents the entire historical journey from
invention to patent in a humorous, educational, and colorfully visual
manner. Don't forget to use www.smile.amazon.com
instead of the usual Amazon.com and designate "Integrity Research Institute" as the recipient please. Thank you!